Concerned Florida Attorney Advocates for Auto Accident Victims
Compassionate lawyer assists injured individuals in the Boynton Beach area
I understand that the physical pain, disability, mounting medical bills and lost wages resulting from an auto accident can have devastating and life-changing consequences for victims and their families. While you focus on regaining your health, let me concentrate on recovering compensation for your pain and suffering, medical bills, loss of income and other expenses. At Lee E. Levenson Jr., Trial Law PA, I am a personal injury attorney committed to obtaining favorable settlements and verdicts for clients in the Boynton Beach area and throughout Florida so that they can have peace of mind moving forward.
Committed counselor represents clients hurt in a range of car accidents
The financial costs of an accident can take a heavy toll on its victims. My knowledge of Florida statutes and case law enables me to advocate confidently for the compensation you deserve. At Lee E. Levenson Jr., Trial Law PA, I represent clients involved in accidents caused by:
- Distracted driving — Drivers who fail to pay attention to the road put others in danger. Texting, talking on a cellphone or using a GPS are just some of the distractions that can lead to accidents.
- Reckless driving — Excessive speeding or failing to follow other traffic rules can result in devastating collisions. I examine police reports and witness testimony to substantiate your claim.
- Drunk driving — There is no excuse for taking the wheel when impaired by alcohol. I take action to hold drunk drivers accountable for the pain they cause.
- Weather conditions — Rain, snow and other weather conditions create challenges for drivers and can affect the functionality of cars. When weather is a factor in an accident, I work to show how much of the accident was a driver’s fault and how much was unavoidable.
- Defective auto parts — Automakers who do not alert their customers to defects can be held liable for their negligence. Similarly, if a driver doesn’t remedy a known problem with their vehicle, they may face repercussions when they cause an accident.
I am known as a skilled and caring advocate for auto accident victims and will support you throughout the complicated legal process.
Supportive lawyer handles insurance claims for accident victims
When you file a claim with an insurance company, getting the compensation you deserve can be difficult. I help clients to make strong claims, and I oppose insurers who try to deny them. At Lee E. Levenson Jr., Trial Law PA, I may bring in experts in various fields, from trauma doctors to collision reconstruction analysts, to establish liability for the accident and document the severity of your injuries.
Consulting an attorney immediately following an auto accident is essential to the preservation of crucial evidence and witness testimony. In addition, Florida law places time limits on filing automobile accident claims. To ensure timely investigation of your claim, I can schedule appointments on weekends or evenings and visit your home or hospital bed if you cannot come to my office.
Contact a Florida auto accident attorney for capable and caring legal services
Selecting a strong yet compassionate attorney is one of the best choices you can make after a car accident. To schedule a free consultation at the Boynton Beach office of Lee E. Levenson Jr., Trial Law PA, call 561-770-8233 or contact me online.